Having an effective website for your construction company is more important than ever before, the goal of making the construction companies website is having an attractive, professional and high-ranking website to get them noticed.
This article discusses 5 effective ways to improve your construction company’s website to help you stand out from the competition, gather more leads and connect with potential customers more than ever before.
- The website automatically adjusts for viewing on all devices (mobile phones, tablets and desktops).
- Key elements: Having large boxes, image resizing for better viewing, simple navigation, click-to-call phone icon and short blocks of text
The prevailing trend in website design is to keep things simple, providing visitors with a good mix of pictures, detailed information, and points of contact.
Opportunities for Contact
- Having request forms and phone numbers are crucial to the success of your construction business.
- Gathering more leads and find more people who are interested in your services.
Display your Credibility
- Sharing customer testimonials or reviews and displaying the logos of businesses you partner with.
- Having a detailed “About us” page helps tell the history and story of your business, and is a good chance to mention any industry awards, partnerships or milestones.
Page Loading Speeding
- In many instances, website visitors will bounce, or leave the website if they find that pages are loading too slow.
- Page loading speed is affected by a number of things, including hosting, website design and how images are handled.
- To improve your page loading speed, it is important for the webmaster to review all pages and images on a regular basis to make sure they are properly optimized.
- Investing in high-quality photographs will help your business look more professional and will better showcase your work to potential customers.
- Having a few, good quality images is an extremely effective way for your business to stand out from your competition, which allows you to leverage your website as much as possible.