A law website needs to show your authority and skillfulness. You can market your firm and professionalism by infusing modern allure and creativity into your website, which will reflect your skillfulness and professionalism.
Before we go into legal web design trends, the 3 fundamental features that your website should have are mobile-friendly design, user-friendly navigation, and relevant content. After all, it is these features that will affect your search engine optimization.
3 Features that a Legal Firm or Law Firm Websites should have
- Mobile-Friendly Design – The accessibility of the website on every device and automatically adapt to the screen size and resolution of the device used.
- User-Friendly Design – Users can easily find what are they looking for on your website with the simple design of the menu.
- Relevant Content – The content of the website is catered to people who need your services.
Now, let’s go to the legal website design trends in 2020:
5 Web design Trends for Law Firms in 2020
- Cinemagraphs – To attract user’s attention and give a great user experience, keeping them engaged and interested in your website.
- Serif Fonts – This font is represented to authority and professionalism, which are what you what to show on your website. According to Typewolf, the most popular serif fonts in 2020 are Casion, Garamond, Freight Text, Tiempos Text, and Minion. >> Tip: The reasons for using these font, because even on small screen, the texts are still clear, and easy to read.
- Videos – It helps you for using search engines such as Google or Bing. It will lead you to the relevant content and also, giving a great experience to the users.
- Micro-Animation – Use this to attract the user’s attention, for example, when you move the mouse cursor near the logo, it changes form. This means you’re seeing a micro-animation.
- Minimalism – A clean design that can turn a simple message bold.
For example, using a white background and black/grey for a text color to contrast important information, which complements the information for Legal website design.