How much does a website cost?
We love this question… 😉 This is by far our number one question. Unlike other companies, we won’t treat you any differently whether you’re a small company starting up, or a large enterprise.
We take care of all of the customers in the same way. Every project begins with discussing with the customer to discover what they need. The first important thing we need to know is a realistic budget for your website that you are willing to set aside a sum of money for.
Of course, we put ourselves in your shoes and make sure you avoid overspending! Second, We delve into features you need or want on your website. You can create a list of features that you’ll need down the line because this helps you focus on core features that can be prioritized. It also helps you minimize the cost as you grow.
Then we will estimate the cost based on your goals or we will let you know and give some advice about our packages. There are 3 packages for you to choose from and each package has a different price and components. Our plans consist of the starter package, standard package, and e-commerce package.
How long does it take to finish a website?
Each project is different, but on average we often have a website launched within 4 to 6 weeks. This timeline can be longer or shorter depending on how proactive you are with assets and revisions.
Our team uses a 6-step approach to build a website for our customers. We start with the first step “Briefing.” Our first meeting where we clarify the scope of work and discuss your vision and goals. Then we move to the second step, “Planning” we prepare and allocate resources to meet your needs to help define a solution that meets your goals. This step includes preparation of content structure, describing necessary features and look at core elements for your project.
The third step is the “Design” phase, it’s time to get started on your website! We will create a design for your website. This allows us to create what your website will look like based on our interpretation of your visions and goals discussed in the first step. Our best creative minds put their head down and get to work. We won’t sleep until we have the design we think you will love.
The fourth step is called the “ Development” phase. Our coding wizards breathe life into those designs. In this step, we will take the design, approved by you, and turn it into a fully functioning website.
The fifth step is “Testing.” We make sure everything is in order and perform bug fixes if needed. Before we send the final product for you to see, we often go through a final round of revision. Here we take a close look at how every part of the website looks and works and decide if it meets the plan of action we traced out together at the beginning of the development process.
The final step is called “ The Launch.” Congratulations! Your project is finished and is ready to launch. We make sure everything in your project is done satisfactorily and we know that you’ll be pleased with the outcome 🙂
What if I need help? Do you offer support?
We build all of our websites on an open-source Content Management System (CMS) platform called WordPress.
The reason why we use “ WordPress ” because
- WordPress is freedom itself – WordPress is an open-source software. It means we can download, install, use and modify certain feature to tailor our website for each project. We can use it to create any kind of websites for our clients.
- WordPress is easy to customize with plugins – WordPress websites are easy to customize because a lot of them come with their own options panel allowing to change colors, upload a logo, change the background, create beautiful sliders and cool functions.
- WordPress is SEO friendly – WordPress is written using standard compliance high-quality code and produces semantic markup. And WordPress is very SEO friendly out of the box. We can also use WordPress SEO plugins to further optimize your project for better search engine ranking.
- WordPress is easy to manage – WordPress comes with a built-in updates management system. This allows us to update plugins and features from the WordPress admin dashboard to protect your data from any accidents or hacking.
- WordPress is safe and secure – WordPress is developed with security in mind, and it is considered to be a very safe and secure platform to run a website for your project. Although we always lay extra layers of security for our client’s websites because we want to keep our clients’ site as safe as we possibly can.
- WordPress can handle different media types – WordPress supports ‘oEmbed’ enabled websites, which means we can embed YouTube videos, Instagram photos, Tweets, and Soundcloud audio by just pasting the URL in the WordPress post editor.