JBE is a leading environmentally friendly material manufacturer in Thailand that produces 120,000 tons
of eco-friendly material including synaptic rubbers
and more annually.
Yes! designed and developed a company profile website
for JBE to help present their corporate’s origins,
their product quality, as well as their credentials.
The design system of JBE’s website aims to present their organisation. We used their corporate colours which are shades of blue throughout the website design, with blue presenting credibility and using yellow as a complementary colour representing happiness and the eco-loving nature of the brand.
JBE’s website aims to present their corporate culture in a professional, lively, and up-to-date way. We answer those needs by:
- Using a sticky Call-to-Actions for effortlessly contacting the JBE team with “contact us” button
- Including a mega menu for easy access to further information
- Keeping the website modern and clean by developing the one page scroll website
- Making the website easy to navigate with calculated website layout
- Creating a responsive website that ensures the best website performance on every screen size.